This is a comprehensive IT Balanced Scorecard training course for business an IT and business people who are involved in IT operations and IT projects, including IT service performance. The course shows how the implementation of IT balanced Scorecard, from inception to post implementation review. The course is very highly rated by those who attend. It covers a lot of material in 3 days yet is run in a relaxed manner and all will feel welcome. This IT Balanced Scorecard training course is suitable for project managers and team leaders, IT developers and testers and for business people who are involved in IT projects and IT operations. There are no prerequisites – no prior management training is necessary, no specific IT knowledge is needed. The course is built around a series of consecutive structured lectures, class exercises, and class discussions with the perspectives of Information Technology.
Melalui pelatihan IT Balanced Scorecard ini diharapkan:
Today’s IT Balanced Scorecard presents unique challenges to the IT operation and services requiring coordination with many stakeholders and integration of various technological capabilities.
In Managing IT operations, participants will discover critical success factors and hidden risks inherent in IT operation-and participants will leave with an understanding of strategies and techniques developed in the field by experienced IT Balanced Scorecard managers for successfully managing IT operations and smooth implementation of IT strategy.
“IT” means different things to different people. This course addresses all areas of IT operation management which are hardware, software, systems integration, communications, and human resources.
Participant will learn techniques to determine service requirements, set goals tied directly to stakeholder needs, get the most from IT operation team, and use Balanced Scorecard as tools to improve IT services and strategy implementation.
By extending traditional Balanced Scorecard concepts into the IT arena, participants will gain an understanding of the strategies and skills necessary to manage and implement IT strategy of any size.
And further participants will take home powerful tools to enhance their IT service capabilities, as well as written text in our course binder explaining the concepts in each unit for reference when you return to the workplace.
Participants will learn IT Balanced Scorecard skills through hands-on exercises, interactive case studies, and relevant discussions with peers and an experienced IT Balanced Scorecard instructor. This approach allows participants to practice new skills and ask questions as participants assimilate a broad array of practical experiences that can immediately be applied when they return to the workplace.
Pelatihan IT Balanced Scorecard ini ditujukan untuk para:
- Senior and Middle Project, Operations Managers and IT strategy implementer
- Managers wishing to increase or update their knowledge of IT Balanced Scorecard methodology functions and processes.
- Others with an interest in improving IT services and operation management results within their organizations, and who would benefit from an understanding of the balanced Scorecard knowledge as related to IT strategy implementation.
- Direct involvement in IT strategy implementation, either as a project manager or as a staff member, then this training becomes a recommended prerequisite
Course Contents and Descriptions
Materi training yang akan di bahas topik IT Balanced Scorecard adalah :
- Overview of Balanced Scorecard and IT Balanced Scorecard
- Definition and characteristics of Balanced Scorecard, common reasons why IT strategy and implementation fail Critical factors for success. The IT Balanced Scorecard life cycle and the activities of each life cycle phase in IT operations and Project processes.
- IT Balanced Scorecard Concept
- Selecting and applying IT Balanced Scorecard, identify key stakeholders and describe the purpose and content of a IT Balanced Scorecard business case, further prepare a IT Balanced Scorecard project.
- Requirements definition in IT Balanced Scorecard
- Identify and articulate strategy and operation requirements, and distinguish between functional and technical requirements. Use different methods for gathering requirements, and develop a requirements traceability methodology as related to IT strategy i
- Planning and Implementation Phase
- Identify the key components of the IT Balanced Scorecard implementation plan and the planning process.
- Construct a work breakdown structure showing all work components. Build a IT Balanced scorecard project schedule estimate duration, resources, and costs, also describe the Information System and Information Technology operating standard.
- IT Balanced Scorecard Standard and Cascade
- Describe the major activities of the preliminary and detailed standard of IT Balanced Scorecard, activities as related to cause and effect relationship, and further refinement between business Balanced Scorecard and IT Balanced Scorecard and the derivatives or cascade.
- IT Balanced Scorecard Perspectives
- This segment of training describes the perspectives components of IT Balanced Scorecard such as: corporate contribution perspective, customer orientation perspective, operational excellent perspective, future orientation perspective
- Strategic Information Capital
- This segment describes strategic information capital portfolio and the components and the integration of intangible assets as related to Balanced Scorecard, measuring strategic readiness for information capital.
Training IT Balanced Scorecard dilaksanakan dengan metode:
Case-based discussions will be conducted with topics related to the subjects of training-IT Balanced Scorecard
Fauzi Hasan, DR, Ir. MM, MBA, PMP, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CMPP, CSCP, CGeIT, APICS, ITIL, CEP-PM, APICS,
Having vast experience in the project management area with areas of exposure such as: banking IT & Telco, manufacturing, Oil and Gas industries, enhanced with application of business process improvement procedure in line with CMMI methodology; while also delivering consultancy in IT strategy and audit, and supplemented with direct involvement in the setting up of BCP and DRP complementing the establishment of DRC for local Indonesian banks and government institutions.
Business development and sales executive experienced in direct operational involvement in the information technology and telecommunication services. Major focus in satellite-VSAT/DMV/ ISBN and wireless OFDM, CDMA and embryonic form of 3G services, while having vast experiences for combined Telco solutions with diversified media and technology platforms applied in diversified Industry.
Strong exposure and with hands on knowledge of business process re-engineering and information technology implementation specializes in Enterprise Resource Planning cushioned with telecommunication network. During the exposures has presented deliverables such as:
- Project management for Bank, telecommunication industry, Oil &Gas
- CMMI application and Information system audit implementation
- Set up Telco services business for Oil and Gas
- Set up project management services and IT application services business in the Oil and Gas Industry sector
- Set up and expand the VSAT DMV services to major Oil industry
- Set up TETRA radio telecommunication business (NOKIA) in Indonesia, especially with Police dept and the TNI, and other government agencies
- Developed a strategy to implement IT application especially the ERP supporting the business processes in the area of logistics and supply chain management
- Initiated and developed a strategic alliance with a global computer company to design and market GIS system products
- Manage strategic corporate accounts at government institutions and major private organizations on hardware, software and telecommunication services
- Implement eTOM deployment in Saudi Telcom (STC), extensive exposure in process decomposition, and conducted BPAM and ITIL training to STC staffs
- Lecturer in IT governance and certified project management professional and in IT security, also supply chain management
- Develop and introduce the Integrated Logistics Services or Third Party Logistics to the Indonesian industrial community (Singapore Technology Logistics)
- Ran organization as a business within a business based on a custom driven philosophy, by introducing new concepts, programs and direction to increase productivity and efficiencies.
- Proven marketing and sales ability in closing management services different countries
- Negotiated and dealt with executives of multinational on various aspects of business ventures.
- Develop the Disaster Recovery Services business plan and execute with local and regional partners (SingTel)
- Develop and implement strategy for the implementation of SISKOMDAGRI project-telecommunication networking of the Minister of Internal Affairs
- Set up implement strategy for Telecommunication services business (Telco)
- Set up Intelligent Video Network/ IVN business with Scopus International in Indonesia
Strong strategic thinker, planner, and problem solver with leadership quality for achieving bottom-line goals, including managing multi-disciplinary, cross-cultural teams toward a common purpose.
Conceived and marketed a new trend and concept of Third Party Logistics facilitate clients with outsourcing the logistics and supply chain activities in the direction of generating efficiency and productivity as related to Oil and Gas industry. Developed and implemented programs for corporate accounts and the channels for the hardware and application systems as catalyst to the business acceleration and achievement at Hewlett-Packard.